Sunday, March 1, 2009

Music

IMAGES ARE NOT MINE. I LOOKED FROM GOOGLE AND PICKED WHATEVER I LIKED.

I looked for songs for two reasons:

  • Improve my Chinese (from the words in the lyrics)

  • So if I go to a KTV I can sing Chinese songs and not English songs. It's boring when it's only you who understands or know the song.


  • My recent madness iiiisss WANG LEE HOM (王力宏) FISH LEONG (梁靜茹) DA MOUTH (大嘴巴)

    FISH LEONG 梁靜茹


    Wanita cantik ini adalah orang Malaysia. Looking at KTV song lists, her name appeared a lot. I decided to look for her songs, and her songs are really good! LOVE HER. Especially her song 沒有如果 (No If). There's another song that I liked but well, let's skip that cause I forgot the title.

    I'd say you won't regret listening to her songs! :D


    WANG LEE HOM 王力宏


    Unquestionably hot and talented. He may be over thirty but he is one sexy beast :p

    To me his voice is unique, and good to hear. His latest album, Heart Beat has some songs that I like. The song, 心跳 (Heart Beat) somehow moves my heart... LOL. I get heartbeats by listening to that song... especially when he's singing the chorus. Ooohh...

    One of the first Taiwanese singers/artist that I know, but I never really listened to his songs until I saw an MV of him singing 另一個天堂 (Another Heaven) with Jane Zhang, the Chinese Mariah Carey (??) hahaha


    DA MOUTH 大嘴巴



    I found out about this band from the Puma advertisement, in which they sang King & Queen (國王皇后). I fell in love with the song, but I didn't know the title. Then one day I was with my Indonesian exchange friend hanging out in Tainan, and we saw this video of them singing the Chinese version of Thelma Aoyama's Koko ni Iru yo. I found that their band name is DA MOUTH, and it's only yesterday and two days ago that I knew this song's title. Since I was on a Rotary activity, when I get home I will find the video!

    Reminder to myself: THEY'RE COMING TO TAINAN BUT I FORGOT WHAT DATE... I'M SO GONNA SEARCH FRIENDS TO SEE THEM!

    After watching the King & Queen video...

    HARRY! (張懷秋)



    I don't know what caused me to suddenly craze over him, but my brain says one possibility is because of his voice.

    But Aisa is also really cute!


    Actually at first I prefered DJ Chang Hua cause he looks cool and... sexy? He's the most right on the group picture, and as for MC 40... I don't know --"" he's still good though, at least he can do something that I can't :)